Also new in our range is the BlueSloep 'Levi'. This beautiful new sloop is suitable for a maximum of 5 people (or a maximum of 390 kg) and is equipped with an economical 15 HP outboard engine with very low Co2 emissions.
The 'Levi' is 5.20 meters long, 2.20 meters wide and has a draft of 65 centimetres. Of course, the sloop is equipped with a luxurious cushion set and convertible top. This sloop also has a 12V connection (for example, a cool box or charging your phone). The round seat in the front of the boat can be used as a sun deck. The seat height provides great comfort and safety for the little ones.
This sloop is ideal for spending a wonderful time on the water with family (and small children) or friends. No license is required for this sloop, it is really a sloop to relax on the water. Drop the anchor and use the swim ladder to cool off in the water. The 'Levi' is equipped with an economical 15HP outboard motor.
The following conditions apply to renting this sloop:
- For this sloop no license required;
- Maximum number of people: 5 people (including children);
- Prices BlueSloep 'Levi' include 1 full tank of fuel;
- Sailing on the IJssel is strictly forbidden considering the safety and insurance conditions!;
- Minimum age 21 years;
- Valid ID required;
- Deposit € 300.00 (this amount is the deductible in case of damage, if you return the boat without damage, this amount will be refunded to you within 24 hours);
- Our rental boats depart from the port of Marina 't Eiland, the perfect location for the start of a wonderful day on the water!;
- Pets are not allowed on our boats;
- With our sloops for which no license is required, you can enjoy sailing in the Rhederlaag Recreation Area, the largest and most beautiful water sports area in the east of the Netherlands!
- Of course you can also enjoy a swim while sailing and cool off in the clear water. On the recreational lake, the water is not equally deep everywhere, which makes diving from the boat life-threatening. We also strongly advise against this.
- Any questions? Then look at our page 'Frequently Asked Questions'.